Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Race

When I went to the North Pole I saw elves everywhere. Then a big, big door opened and Santa appeared. Then I saw the sleigh and all the reindeer. I sneaked into a box that was in the sleigh and then I looked out. I saw snow and a chimney. Then i saw Santa and he came back and got back in the sleigh. Then the sleigh took off and I jumped out of the box and scared Santa. He fell off so I grabbed the reins and then I went to every house. Then I went back to get Santa and there he was making a snow sleigh and snow reindeer. Then he put magic on the snow and the reindeer came to life. He jumped in and I decided to have a race. I told him that if I won I would get to be Santa. So I found a pillow and his hat and coat and the race began. I won! Now i could take over the North Pole. I decided that the whole word would get presents, even if they were bad. Then Santa came back and he sent me home. He made everything back to normal. On Christmas day I woke up and all I had was a card that said, "Thank you! You gave me a break from being Santa!"

The End

1 comment:

  1. I Love your story!! Hope you are being a great sister? Love ya, Steph, TyTy and Kylee Bug

    ReplyDelete